March 13th, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Mainstream support for SAP’s ECC platform is set to expire in 2025, driving companies to make the conversion to SAP S/4 HANA. Companies considering the conversion to S/4 HANA must understand how it will impact their business transformation initiatives. Transformational initiatives are extremely complex and challenging, and the risk profile of such initiatives is further compounded when you factor in migration to a newer platform. It is critical for companies to understand the implications, limitations, and commercial considerations of converting from ECC to S/4 HANA. In addition, understanding the current state of the market and best practice approaches for evaluating and selecting the right partner to enable your S/4 HANA transformation is of paramount importance.
This webinar will provide valuable insights on the following:
• Prerequisites and limitations of converting to S/4 HANA
• Commercial considerations of converting from ECC to S/4 HANA
• Options for migrating / deploying S/4 HANA
• Best practice considerations for evaluating and selecting S/4 HANA Implementation Partners
• Recommendations for evaluating readiness and mitigating risk