Recorded March 30th, 2017
The results of the SAP v. Diageo case are compelling executives to assess the state of their SAP relationship and potential financial risk. This webinar will address the significance of indirect access, its impact on architecture and buying decisions, and the importance of getting a proactive handle on your SAP relationship to drive predictable outcomes.
Topics covered during the webcast include:
- SAP’s approach to indirect access and enforcement
- Real world customer scenarios of indirect use
- Significance of the SAP v. Diageo case
- Downstream implications of HANA
- Best practice approaches for assessing and mitigating your indirect use risk