Join us for a webinar on Thursday, March 30th at 1PM EDT
The results of the SAP v. Diageo case are compelling executives to assess the state of their SAP relationship and potential financial risk. This webinar will discuss the significance of indirect access, its impact on architecture and buying decisions, and the importance of getting a proactive handle on your SAP relationship to drive predictable outcomes.
Topics covered during the webinar include:
- SAP’s approach to indirect access and enforcement
- Real world customer scenarios of indirect use
- Significance of the SAP v. Diageo case
- Downstream implications of HANA
- Best practice approaches for assessing and mitigating your indirect use risk
Please join UpperEdge Founder and CEO David Blake and SAP Advisory Practice Lead, Len Riley as they bring to life real world indirect use scenarios from actual indirect access compliance claims and negotiations.