Executive Panel: The Art of the Cloud Deal
Many companies have had long-standing relationships with their cloud vendors, and their experiences garner lessons to be learned. Regardless of how long they have been doing business together, the size of the organization or the size of the investments made, there are certain ways cloud vendors can help differentiate themselves as true strategic partners.
Join Practice Leader Adam Mansfield as he facilitates a discussion with a panel of accomplished IT executives:
- Joe Caro, CIO, SVP, Post Holdings
- Michael Blinzler, CIO, Leggett & Platt
- Tim Brown, Director ERP, Rayonier Advanced Materials
- Jeff DeSandre, Chief Integration Officer, AmerCareRoyal
This webinar will cover the IT executive’s perspective on:
- Balancing the pros and cons of the cloud. What are the top business and IT benefits you’ve realized being in the cloud? Does cloud foster a greater degree of vendor lock-in than more traditional perpetual license models? How can companies mitigate theleverage or stronghold cloud providers may have?
- Key elements of successful relationships with cloud vendors. For those relationships that are your strongest and most successful, what was the secret sauce? What are some of your biggest challenges with cloud vendors and what is your wish-list to make your relationship optimal?
- Cloud negotiations. Do you have a playbook for successful cloud negotiations? Have you found some vendors more difficult to negotiate with than others?
To access this webcast, please submit your information below.