UpperEdge is a leading IT sourcing and commercial intelligence advisory firm headquartered in downtown Boston. We specialize in providing clients with market and vendor intelligence, sourcing and negotiation best practices, and negotiation advice and support for our clients’ most strategic IT initiatives. At UpperEdge we understand that the quality of our delivery is based upon the quality of our people and we recruit and retain only the best. During the hiring process, much focus is placed on ensuring that the character of our team continues to be built upon a unique blend of integrity, competence, commitment, creativity, candor, discipline, humility, passion, and maturity.
UpperEdge is currently looking for a professional, high energy individual to join its growing team of experts in a Marketing Intern support role. UpperEdge is seeking a recent high school graduate or a college student on summer vacation who can work in our downtown Boston location (now remote). As part of the Marketing team, this position is an excellent opportunity to gain strong practical experience in an exciting environment. This individual is someone who takes initiative and is able to work independently and is also able to collaborate well with colleagues across a variety of functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with database cleanup of Salesforce including standardizing account names and merging accounts, leads and contacts
- Help update competitive intelligence profiles
- Create target contact lists using ZoomInfo
- Use social media to increase awareness and help UpperEdge increase followers
- Increase internal links in blogs (e.g., related posts) and on website
- Draft new blogs and merge old content
- Assist with SEO (search engine optimization)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take a project from start to finish
- The desire to exceed goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a positive attitude and high-level energy required
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines in a timely fashion
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team environment
- Salary levels are competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to Carole Jacques, Director of Marketing at [email protected].