About UpperEdge, LLC
UpperEdge is a leading IT sourcing and commercial advisory firm that specializes in helping our clients successfully source and deliver transformational programs while maximizing the value they receive from their key information technology relationships. We do this by empowering clients with sourcing and negotiation best practices, market and vendor intelligence, targeted insights, and project execution strategies to successfully enable their most strategic transformation initiatives.
As a leading IT sourcing and negotiation advisory firm, we engage at the highest executive levels within Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies to support the sourcing and negotiation of the relationships required to enable enterprise-wide business transformations. Our full suite of strategic advisory services spans the full transformation lifecycle from project conception and business case development to sourcing and negotiation support to project transformation execution optimization. Our advisors maintain a wealth of experience and utilize a robust set of proprietary analyzers and tools linked to a deep database of market intelligence to provide recommendations and insights to our clients.
Founded in 2010, UpperEdge has been growing at approximately twenty five percent per year and has been profitable every year since its founding. We take great pride in the entrepreneurial culture of our company which is grounded in mutual respect, professionalism, work life balance, team morale, welfare, and giving back to the community through volunteer and philanthropic endeavors.
Our client base includes a significant number of Fortune 500 companies that are the dominant leaders in their respective industries. 100 percent of UpperEdge’s customers are referenceable, and for the past 12 years our client satisfaction scores have averaged 4.5 out of 5.
Awards and Accolades:
- 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2020
- Boston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For five years in a row
UpperEdge is currently looking for an enthusiastic revenue-centric Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving expansion pipeline and bookings from the customer base and increasing customer satisfaction through engaging marketing campaigns and programs. This position will focus on customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, references), identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention with UpperEdge clients.
This role requires creative marketing and communication skills to engage and motivate. You are a strong communicator, data-driven marketer who will act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization. While you need to be able to work independently, you also know the importance of collaborating with other departments to tell a compelling story, create incredible customer experiences, and help the team achieve business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build compelling campaigns to nurture customers, drive referrals, and help uncover expansion (cross-sell and up-sell) opportunities.
- Produce on-brand, high value marketing materials which enable the Account Executives to effectively communicate with customers, ensuring continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle.
- Map programs and campaigns to the customer journey to reach customers in ways that drive adoption and advocacy.
- Plan, execute and analyze marketing programs for customer segments through a variety of channels, including integrated marketing campaigns, webinars, email, events, using account-based marketing tactics focused on lead generation and building the sales pipeline.
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys.
- Create sales enablement programs to help Account Executives identify opportunities by building campaign sequencing and resources that include messaging content and automated email workflows.
- Oversee trade show and event planning and execution, with a focus on the key vendors and industries supported by UpperEdge.
- Develop vertical and industry specific marketing campaigns.
- Compose and send customer emails, including automated workflows to support onboarding, adoption, retention, and renewals.
- Assist with marketing automation, campaign setup, and reporting for net-new acquisition using Salesforce and Marketo.
- Generate and maintain actionable reports that track and measure success of demand generation marketing initiatives.
- At least 3-5 years of Marketing experience.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the business.
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail oriented, and a strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- A test and learn mindset with a focus on A/B testing to continuously optimize.
- A clear, pragmatic thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience within a subscription product preferred.
- Experience partnering with Client Success/Account Management teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate with customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who excels at multitasking and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Agile Marketing department.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and marketing automation systems (preferably Marketo and Salesforce). Must be able to set up, deploy, and analyze ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Experience with ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, and Validity DemandTools a plus.
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary levels are competitive and commensurate with experience
- Company Sponsored Health and Dental insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holiday and PTO, 401K, Hybrid / Remote Work Options, a Great Work-Life Balance, and other exciting benefits