UpperEdge is a leading IT sourcing and commercial intelligence advisory firm headquartered in downtown Boston. We specialize in providing clients with market and vendor intelligence, sourcing and negotiation best practices, and negotiation advice and support for our clients’ most strategic IT initiatives. At UpperEdge we understand that the quality of our delivery is based upon the quality of our people and we recruit and retain only the best. During the hiring process, much focus is placed on ensuring that the character of our team continues to be built upon a unique blend of integrity, competence, commitment, creativity, candor, discipline, humility, passion, and maturity.
UpperEdge is currently looking for a professional, high energy individual to join its growing team of experts in an Operations Intern support role. UpperEdge is seeking a recent high school graduate or a college student on summer vacation who can work in our downtown Boston location (now remote). As part of the Operations team, this position is an excellent opportunity to gain strong practical experience in an exciting environment. This individual is someone who takes initiative and is able to work independently and is also able to collaborate well with colleagues across a variety of functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the organization and filing of all client engagement contracts and material
- Data input for business related reporting metrics
- Data entry and information transfer of client contacts in Salesforce
- Assist with Salesforce database cleanup
- Assist in the organization and filing of all sales related material
- Update relevant sales material documents including Service Overview Decks and Proposals
- Assist with the filing and tracking of company invoicing including PO’s and invoices
- Assist with travel related arrangements and organizing and compiling expense reports
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of materials for meetings
- Assist with the coordination of team events
- Assist in the development of New Hire Orientation documents
- Assist in social media pushes to increase awareness and help UpperEdge increase followers
- Prepare and edit executive, sales, and marketing related correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Ability to take a project from start to finish
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a positive attitude and high-level energy required
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines in a timely fashion
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team environment
- Salary levels are competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to Amy Kubeck, Senior Operations Manager at [email protected].