Hosted by Len Riley, Justin Parker and Chip Hanna
SAP customers are compelled to move their SAP environment to the cloud, driven by a combination of factors, including:
- SAP ECC to S/4HANA greenfield and brownfield upgrades
- Decommissioning of legacy data centers via a broader cloud strategy
- A desire to move away from monolithic managed services agreements.
AWS, Google, Microsoft, SAP and the service providers have responded to this demand with a surplus of service offerings, partnership strategies and commercial models – and in doing so, have significantly disrupted traditional sourcing, vendor evaluation, selection and negotiation strategies.
This webcast will empower you with direct learnings from evaluations of Azure, AWS, GCP, RISE and service providers, including:
- A perspective on the various delivery models and sourcing strategies
- A comparative assessment of Azure, AWS, GCP, and RISE
- A deep dive into the implications of service provider sourcing strategies