Oracle Commercial Advisory Services
Maximize Your Oracle Investment
Oracle is notorious for its complex and everchanging licensing policies, ruthless audits, and aggressive sales tactics. Once you become a customer, it is extremely difficult to walk away. Simply put, Oracle can be a challenge to work with.
But when armed with relevant market intelligence and the right tailored approach, it is possible to lower your Oracle costs, reduce audit risks, and improve your overall relationship.
We have the tools and know-how to help you get the most from your Oracle investment.
Oracle Practice by the Numbers
Bite-Sized Previews of Our Oracle Webcasts
We Provide Highly Customized Deliverables in Every Client Engagement
Mitigate Oracle Audit Exposure Risk
As a customer, you bear the burden of ensuring your organization remains compliant at all times, but Oracle makes understanding your license entitlements and usage a challenge.
Oracle’s complex licensing policies can change anytime and don’t exist in one central place. Some can be in your contract while others are in website URLs that Oracle can modify without your knowledge.
Oracle Audit Resolution Services
If you already received an audit notification letter from Oracle, rest assured that there is still hope. You should never accept Oracle’s findings without confirming them yourself.
In addition to assessing your terms and license usage in comparison to Oracle’s claims, we will create a customized strategy for negotiating with Oracle and reducing the cost of their audit findings.
Our Baseline Assessment uses Oracle’s current policies to determine your potential compliance and cost exposure as well as identify optimization opportunities. This gives you the opportunity to proactively take corrective action internally to reduce your out-of-compliance exposure and empowers you to approach Oracle in a manner of your choosing to negotiate any required license purchases.
Oracle Audit Defense
All Oracle customers are at risk of being audited but some are more so than others. For instance, organizations using virtualization tools such as VMware may be at a higher risk.
In less than 10 minutes, our proprietary Oracle Audit Exposure Risk Assessment Tool will assess your organization’s likelihood of being audited and help you understand the primary factors that can trigger an audit. If there is a high risk of being audited, a Baseline Assessment would provide you with the necessary information so you can adjust your license usage and future purchase requirements to correct any areas that are out of compliance.
How does it work? It’s simple:
- Answer 15 high-level questions about your IT system architecture, licensing usage, and overall Oracle relationship.
- Receive a personalized assessment report with your overall audit risk exposure level and specific high-risk areas.
Complimentary Java Compliance Self-Assessment Guide
Latest Oracle Blogs
Latest Oracle Podcasts
Oracle Case Studies
- Propane & Oil Company Locks in 5 Years of Price Protection in Fully Integrated Oracle ERP System Deal
- F100 Healthcare Company Achieves Substantial Savings & 8 Years of Price Protection in Oracle Expansion and Transformation
- Retailer Uses Mark-to-Market Assessment to Expose Oracle Audit Risks
- Leading US Retailer Realizes a Substantial TCO Reduction & Gets Long-Term Price Protection in Oracle Cloud Retail Solution
- Food & Beverage Manufacturer Achieves $5M in TCO Savings Over 5 Years & 8 Years of Price Protections While Expanding Oracle Footprint
- A F100, $70B Retailer Uncovers Over $6M in Annual Support Fees Paid to Oracle that Were Not Leveraged
- Leading Propane and Gas Retailer Avoids $3.5M Audit Risk and Gets Enterprise License Access
- Large Retailer Achieves Best-in-Class Discounting & 10 Years of Price Protections in Oracle Systems Modernization Intiative
- UpperEdge Reveals Additional Oracle License Use of >$15M in Short-Term Demand and Audit Risk of >$55M for Global Industrial Supplier
- Textile Services Provider Achieves $4.5M TCO Reduction Over 5 Years in Oracle ERP Transformation Negotiation
- A Market Leader in HR and Payroll Reduces Their TCO by More Than $200M Over 5 Years
- Global Leader in Infrastructure Solutions Achieves Best-in-Class Agreement in Oracle HCM Transformation
Want an Oracle Negotiation Expert on Your Side?
Let us know your situation by contacting us at 617-412-4313 or sending an email to [email protected]. If you would prefer to be contacted, please provide the following information so we can better serve and support your inquiry.