We empower people and companies to succeed.
Complex contracts and a growing dependence on IT providers complicate a CIO’s ability to ensure compliance, maintain customer-centric IT relationships, and keep IT costs low. These factors also give a disproportionately high amount of leverage to vendors such as SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, and Workday.
We return negotiation power to you, the customer.
Having advised on over 1,000 transactions, our experienced team of sourcing, negotiation, legal, and program management professionals bring a well-rounded perspective to the table. We work to gain a complete understanding of your unique situation to ensure you mitigate risks and maximize the value you receive from your key IT suppliers.
We provide end-to-end service support and market intelligence across the full sourcing and project lifecycle. Think of us as an extension of your team, using our fact-based sourcing, negotiation, and project execution strategies to secure best-in-class deals and highly sustainable relationships for your organization.
We’re on your side.
Unlike many other advisors, we are 100% independent which eliminates any potential bias and allows us to focus on your success.
What can you expect from our team members?
- Integrity: We speak and seek the truth in all we do. We develop genuine relationships built on trust.
- Respect: We appreciate and value ourselves, others, community, and our profession.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable for our actions towards ourselves, others, and community.
- Courage: We face difficult situations with confidence, passion, and the courage to always do what is right.
- Commitment: We are committed to the success of our employees and clients and will not rest until it is achieved.
- Humility: We carry ourselves with discipline, conviction and a quiet confidence. We let our actions and results speak for ourselves.
- Social Responsibility: We focus on being empathetic and act as productive and contributing members of society.
Learn more about our expertise…