Workday Commercial Advisory Services
Maximize the Value You Receive from Your Workday Investment
Workday is a leader in the cloud HCM space and is growing in Finance and other applications. With a reported 98% customer satisfaction rate, Workday knows they can price their cloud subscriptions at a premium. Like most major cloud vendors, they are also reluctant to provide potential and current customers with a sufficient level of price transparency. Workday frequently bundles, prices, and discounts its products in a unique way that makes it particularly challenging to understand just how competitive your deal is.
We empower you with the tools and data you need to gain greater transparency and predictability in your Workday agreement. In addition to providing up-to-date pricing and discounting benchmarks, we design customer-specific negotiation strategies to manufacture leverage so you can achieve highly competitive pricing and commercial terms with built-in flexibility and price protections.
Gain the UpperEdge Advantage
Protect Your Organization from Hidden Downstream Costs
Many Workday customers focus too heavily on obtaining great initial pricing which can lead to unbudgeted downstream costs. We take a holistic approach to your Workday relationship across a multitude of commercial issues and always consider the long-term.
Our extensive knowledge of Workday’s decision-making process enables us to curate a negotiation strategy and communication approach that influences Workday’s natural process to achieve favorable outcomes. We focus on your overall relationship with Workday and establishing senior and executive-level relationships to further mitigate downstream risks.
Do you worry about paying for cloud subscriptions during implementation before you’re able to actually use the solution? You aren’t alone. We’ll help you negotiate price-phased payment structures that better align with value realization and provide the flexibility to adjust usage quantities without suffering price increases.
We Provide Highly Customized Deliverables in Every Client Engagement
Workday Negotiations: Precedents Matter
Negotiating with Workday can be more unforgiving than you may think. With the precedent that is set from your initial transaction, it is critical to achieve a highly competitive deal construct from the beginning. In this webcast we will discuss:
• Workday’s go-to-market approach
• Organizational readiness for engaging with Workday
• Negotiation levers and communication approaches
• Key commercial terms to address
Workday Case Studies
- Professional Sports Organization Secures Best-in-Class Adjustments to Offset COVID-19 Downturn and 14 Years of Price Protections
- Option to Reduce TCO by >$1.3M Over 3 Years or by >$2.2M Over 5 Years for A&D Company’s Workday HCM Solution
- Professional Sports Company Reduces TCO by >$1.6M for 5 Years and Attains 11 Years Price Protections in Workday Transformation
- Canadian Company Reduces TCO by >$7.9M Over 5 Years and Gets 13 Years of Price Protections
- Leading Professional Sports Association Reduces Cloud Subscription TCO by $3.8M Over 10 Years
- Leading Global Energy Company Secures 14 Years of Price Protections and Best-in-Class Arrangement on Customer Success Package
Latest Workday Blogs
Want a Workday Negotiation Expert on Your Side?
Let us know your situation by contacting us at 617-412-4313 or sending an email to [email protected]. If you would prefer to be contacted, please provide the following information so we can better serve and support your inquiry.