SAP COMPLIANCE & AUDIT ADVISORY SERVICES
SAP customers are under the constant threat of an audit. We help you understand your potential financial exposure and proactively mitigate your risk of being audited by conducting a comprehensive assessment of your relationship, contract, optimization opportunities, and future license demand to quantify your compliance risk and provide a holistic view of your relationship with SAP.
Manage & Mitigate Your SAP Audit Risk
SAP customers are under constant threat of an audit and unforeseen financial exposure. Over the years, SAP has clearly demonstrated its commitment to enforcing its license policies through highly integrated sales tactics, audit practices and legal strategies – especially concerning Indirect/Digital Access. We help you navigate these challenges with a focus on your long-term SAP relationship and mitigating future risk.
Our SAP Practice takes a holistic approach to assessing your use of SAP software in its entirety. We empower organizations with the information required to offset the compliance exposure by SAP. On average our baseline assessments have found the following:
$1.6M – $3.6M
30% – 35%
$10M – $15M
$2M – $3.5M
We Help You Take Control of Your SAP Licensing
We Have Answers
- Do we understand the different Indirect Access license options?
- Is the Indirect Access resolution we negotiated competitive?
- What is my Indirect/Digital Access financial exposure?
- How do I mitigate my Indirect/Digital Access financial exposure?
- What is the right license model & financial model for my organization?
What We Provide
- Market assessment of your contract, commercial terms and pricing
- Assessment of your license entitlements and license use
- Monetization of your software license and maintenance underuse/overuse
- Proven strategies for mitigation of compliance, Indirect/Digital Access risk
- Comprehensive support during the SAP audit and negotiation process
- Inventory & Maintenance Optimization Tool
- Indirect Access Assessment Tool
- Digital Access Assessment Tool
- Indirect/Digital Access Pricing Database
- Indirect/Digital Access Contract Terms Database
SAP Software Licensing: Indirect/Digital Access and Its Threat to Your Business
To access the white paper, please fill in your information below.
SAP Indirect Access:
The Best-Run Businesses Are Run by SAP
This webcast addresses the significance of Indirect Access, its impact on architecture and
buying decisions, and the importance of getting a proactive handle on your SAP relationship to drive predictable outcomes.
Recent SAP Audit Blogs
SAP Indirect Access Case Studies
- F500 Electricity & Natural Gas Company Achieves $4M in Savings Over 5 Years for SAP Multi-Year Transformation
- Global Food & Beverage Manufacturer With a Time Sensitive SAP Audit Realizes $4M in Savings Over 5 Years
- Manufacturer Lowers SAP Audit Exposure by $4M in Total Net License Compliance Fees
- F100 Tire Manufacturer Realizes Significant Savings in Overall Capital Overlay & Go-Forward Operating Expenses in SAP Audit
- Healthcare Company Achieves $29M in Savings in SAP Audit
- Leading $2B Manufacturer of Laundry & Dish Care Products
We appreciate your interest in UpperEdge. You can call us at 617-412-4323 or simply send an email to [email protected] to learn more. If you would prefer to be contacted, please provide the following information so we can better serve and support your inquiry.