Indirect Access has become a phrase that often invokes uncertainty in SAP customers and the threat of an audit, or even worse – litigation — can create even more anxiety.
UpperEdge’s SAP Indirect Access Resource Center will provide you with detailed analysis to get you up to speed, sharpen your skills, and give you the tools to ask the right questions. Our team has partnered on over 400 SAP engagements, allowing Fortune 500 companies to realize over $150M in savings in just the past 6 months. We’ve successfully navigated this issue for these companies with a focus on their long-term SAP relationships and mitigating future risk.
Search through our SAP Advisory Practice, blogs, webinar recordings, case studies, and use our proprietary SAP Indirect Access Risk Assessment Tool, where in just 5 minutes you can get an evaluation to help gauge the likelihood of a non-compliance event being raised and the associated magnitude of the risk.
- Three Reasons Teradata’s Lawsuit Matters to SAP’s Current Clients
- Is Your SAP S/4HANA Transformation Strategy Holistic or Full of Holes?
- Top 3 Questions SAP Hasn’t Answered About its New Digital Access Model
- Food for Thought When Considering SAP’s New Document-Based Model
- SAP’s Indirect Access Pricing for the Digital Age
- SAP and Indirect Use: Is SAP Taking Advantage of its Customers?
- The Underlying Implications of SAP’s New Indirect Access Order Licensing Policy
- Software Audits Continue to Rise: Understand the Software Vendor’s Audit Playbook
- What SAP’s Indirect Access White Paper Said and Didn’t Say
- Will SAP Competitors Fight the Indirect Access Madness?
- Are SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Making Bank in the Cloud?
- Key Initial Steps for Successfully Reacting to SAP Audit Notifications
In order to help those organizations that are both aware and unaware of these Indirect Access claims, we have created a SAP Indirect Access Risk Assessment Tool to help assess the likelihood of a non-compliance event being raised and the associated magnitude of the risk.
Our SAP Indirect Access Risk Assessment Tool takes less than 5 minutes of your time to complete. The tool considers several factors that have been primary indicators of Indirect Access non-compliance events to generate an executive summary of your risk profile. This risk profile also includes a quantification of your potential fee exposure based upon how SAP has approached and resolved Indirect Access claims in other customer situations.