ServiceNow Commercial Advisory Services
Today’s ServiceNow Relationships
Require a Strategic Approach
ServiceNow has been transitioning from a software vendor selling tools to the IT department to a platform provider that enables digital transformation and improved customer experience. Recognizing the opportunity to grow attach rates by expanding its customers’ portfolios, ServiceNow will be pushing for adoption of multiple products while pulling in user volume commitments ahead of actual need.
Current and potential customers must prepare for price increases, aggressive sales tactics, and more challenging negotiations. Our tailored playbooks and relevant market intelligence, our deep set of ServiceNow commercial benchmarks, and our proven methodology empower you to achieve deeply discounted upfront pricing, downstream price protections, and flexibility.
We Provide Highly Customized Deliverables in Every Client Engagement
Increase Your Leverage with ServiceNow
ServiceNow can be accommodating at the outset of your relationship but tends to be more difficult to work with at renewal time as they understand it is very difficult for entrenched customers to walk away. Our strategic approach for managing your relationship ensures that ServiceNow is focused on providing real solutions to your business challenges rather than simply feeding their bottom line.
We understand ServiceNow’s motives and tactics and will identify negotiation levers unique to your situation that can be used to increase your leverage and achieve a favorable commercial outcome.
Not Your Father's ServiceNow
Little Known Strategies for Your ServiceNow Renewal Negotiation
Improving or maintaining the commercial relationship you established with ServiceNow requires a renewal strategy that combats ServiceNow’s tactics for expanding your portfolio and increasing your costs.
The Secrets to Winning ServiceNow Negotiations
ServiceNow is transitioning from a cloud software vendor selling tools and solutions to the IT department to a platform provider that enables digital transformation. Current and potential customers must prepare for price increases, aggressive sales tactics, and more challenging negotiations.
UpperEdge Clients Get More From Their ServiceNow Relationships
ServiceNow Case Studies
- Multinational Food Company Negotiates with ServiceNow Channel Partner Resulting in >$1.5M in Savings
- Biopharmaceuticals Provider Regained ServiceNow Leverage & Reduced Initial Pricing by 30%
- Industrial Supplier Improves Relationship with ServiceNow and Achieves $3.6M in Savings Over 3 Years
- Academic Institution and Health Care Network Lowers ServiceNow Cost Profile Tied to Existing Products and Achieves Over $5M in Savings During Renewal Negotiation
- Automotive Manufacturer Establishes Highly Competitive ServiceNow Pricing With $3M in Savings and Flexible Contractual Construct to Accommodate Future Growth
- Utility Holding Company Establishes Best-in-Class Relationship with ServiceNow and >$3M in Savings
Latest ServiceNow Blogs
Latest ServiceNow Podcasts
Want a ServiceNow Negotiation
Expert on Your Side?
Let us know your situation by contacting us at 617-412-4313 or sending an email to [email protected]. If you would prefer to be contacted, please provide the following information so we can better serve and support your inquiry.