MICROSOFT COMMERCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
Unbiased Support for Your Microsoft Negotiations
Microsoft’s market dominance has led many organizations to believe they have little to no leverage to negotiate improved discounting, flexibility, and price protections. Negotiations with Microsoft are extremely complex and have become concerning challenges for enterprises come renewal time. But with the right tools, market intelligence and approach, it’s possible to secure highly competitive commercial terms while also laying the foundation for transforming your relationship from tactical to strategic.
With over 17 years of experience advising on Microsoft negotiations, UpperEdge is well-versed on Microsoft’s motives, business practices and sales tactics. Our proven methodology and customized approach for engaging with Microsoft will empower your enterprise to unlock maximum value from its Microsoft relationship.
Unlike most Microsoft consultants and advisors, UpperEdge does not have any business relationship with Microsoft which eliminates any potential conflict of interest. We are 100% focused on the success of our clients and completely unbiased in the way we engage. UpperEdge’s clients never have to worry about us advising on both sides of the transaction.
We Provide Highly Customized Deliverables in Every Client Engagement
Highly Customized Negotiation Strategy
Executive Meeting Agendas and Talking Points
Proposal Solicitation and Commercial Term Sheets
In-depth Contract Reviews
The Ultimate Guide to Microsoft Negotiations
Microsoft Practice by the Numbers
>9.5B of Microsoft Contract Value Under Advisement
25x Average Client Return on Investment
70,000+ Comparative Product Price Points and Related Commercial Terms
Microsoft Case Studies
- Multinational Food Company’s Negotiation Achieves $3M in Savings
- Retail Client Negotiates $10.5M in Savings Over 3 Years Across Microsoft On-Premise and Cloud Products
- Biopharmaceuticals Provider Utilizes a Negotiation Strategy to Achieve $4M in Savings on Microsoft Expansion
- Apparel Marketer Negotiates Best-in-Class Microsoft Office 365 Pricing and Discounting
- Paper Manufacturer Preparing for Upcoming Divestiture and Microsoft Renewal Scores $2.1M Savings Over 6 Years
- Apparel Manufacturer Improves Long-term Microsoft Relationship and Gets Highly Competitive Pricing & Price Protections, Saving $1.3M Over 6 Years
- $1M in Savings Over 3 Years for Microsoft EA Renewal for Chemicals & Water Treatment Leader
- Construction Client Gets Substantial Savings Over 3 Years on Microsoft 365 Deal With Short Timeline
- Electronics Provider Gets Microsoft to Break Up SPE Bundle With $1.7M in Savings over 6 Years
- Medical Device Manufacturer in a Microsoft Renewal & Audit Still Achieves $3M in Savings Over 3 Years
- Pharmaceutical Services Leader Achieves $2.8M in Savings Over 3 Years for Microsoft EA Renewal
- Sensor Manufacturer’s Microsoft Renewal Negotiation Results in Best-in-Class Pricing & Discounting With $9M Savings Over 6 Years
- Global Technology Services Company Supporting Broadcast, Cable and Digital Leaders Saves $450k Over Duration of Term
- Food & Beverage Manufacturer With 89% Potential Microsoft Spend Increase Gets $5M Savings Over 6 Years and Best-in-Class Price Protections
- Utilities Company Achieves Best-in-Class Discounting & Highly Competitive Future Term Extension in Microsoft Renewal
- Manufacturer Resolves Microsoft Compliance Issues and Achieves Best-In-Class Renewal Pricing
- Pharmaceutical Company Achieves 22% Cost Reduction in Microsoft EA Renewal
- Client Optimizes Relationship in Microsoft EA Renewal With an ROI of 10X
- Aegion Achieves Optimized Microsoft Enterprise Agreement & Deal Construct Aligned to its Core Business Goals
Microsoft Price Increases are Coming – What it Means for Customers
Latest Microsoft Podcasts
Want a Microsoft Negotiation Expert on Your Side?
We’re here to help. Tell us about your project and we will follow up with you shortly.