Microsoft Commercial Advisory Services
Unbiased Support for Your Microsoft Negotiations
Microsoft’s market dominance has led many organizations to believe they have little to no leverage to negotiate improved discounting, flexibility, and price protections. Negotiations with Microsoft are extremely complex and have become concerning challenges for enterprises come renewal time. But with the right tools, market intelligence and approach, it’s possible to secure highly competitive commercial terms while also laying the foundation for transforming your relationship from tactical to strategic.
With over 17 years of experience advising on Microsoft negotiations, UpperEdge is well-versed on Microsoft’s motives, business practices and sales tactics. Our proven methodology and customized approach for engaging with Microsoft will empower your enterprise to unlock maximum value from its Microsoft relationship.
Unlike most Microsoft consultants and advisors, UpperEdge does not have any business relationship with Microsoft which eliminates any potential conflict of interest. We are 100% focused on the success of our clients and completely unbiased in the way we engage. UpperEdge’s clients never have to worry about us advising on both sides of the transaction.
We Provide Highly Customized Deliverables in Every Client Engagement
Bite-Sized Previews of Our Microsoft Webcasts
How to Truly Prepare for Your Microsoft Renewal
Given Microsoft’s overwhelming leverage, it is critical to establish the right negotiation strategy in advance of your next renewal.
Doing so will afford you the best opportunity to improve upon the commercial relationship currently in place.
• How to effectively prepare for your Microsoft renewal
• Actionable strategies to increase your leverage with Microsoft
• Techniques for countering Microsoft's sales tactics come renewal time
Microsoft Practice by the Numbers
Microsoft Case Studies
- Multinational Food Company’s Negotiation Achieves $3M in Savings
- Retail Client Negotiates $10.5M in Savings Over 3 Years Across Microsoft On-Premise and Cloud Products
- Biopharmaceuticals Provider Utilizes a Negotiation Strategy to Achieve $4M in Savings on Microsoft Expansion
- Apparel Marketer Negotiates Best-in-Class Microsoft Office 365 Pricing and Discounting
- Paper Manufacturer Preparing for Upcoming Divestiture and Microsoft Renewal Scores $2.1M Savings Over 6 Years
- Apparel Manufacturer Improves Long-term Microsoft Relationship and Gets Highly Competitive Pricing & Price Protections, Saving $1.3M Over 6 Years
- $1M in Savings Over 3 Years for Microsoft EA Renewal for Chemicals & Water Treatment Leader
- Construction Client Gets Substantial Savings Over 3 Years on Microsoft 365 Deal With Short Timeline
- Electronics Provider Gets Microsoft to Break Up SPE Bundle With $1.7M in Savings over 6 Years
- Medical Device Manufacturer in a Microsoft Renewal & Audit Still Achieves $3M in Savings Over 3 Years
- Pharmaceutical Services Leader Achieves $2.8M in Savings Over 3 Years for Microsoft EA Renewal
- Sensor Manufacturer's Microsoft Renewal Negotiation Results in Best-in-Class Pricing & Discounting With $9M Savings Over 6 Years
- Global Technology Services Company Supporting Broadcast, Cable and Digital Leaders Saves $450k Over Duration of Term
- Food & Beverage Manufacturer With 89% Potential Microsoft Spend Increase Gets $5M Savings Over 6 Years and Best-in-Class Price Protections
- Utilities Company Achieves Best-in-Class Discounting & Highly Competitive Future Term Extension in Microsoft Renewal
- Manufacturer Resolves Microsoft Compliance Issues and Achieves Best-In-Class Renewal Pricing
- Pharmaceutical Company Achieves 22% Cost Reduction in Microsoft EA Renewal
- Client Optimizes Relationship in Microsoft EA Renewal With an ROI of 10X
- Aegion Achieves Optimized Microsoft Enterprise Agreement & Deal Construct Aligned to its Core Business Goals
Microsoft Cloud Products: How Special is Your "Special" Discounting?
Latest Microsoft Blogs
Latest Microsoft Podcasts
Want a Microsoft Negotiation Expert on Your Side?
Let us know your situation by contacting us at 617-412-4313 or sending an email to [email protected]. If you would prefer to be contacted, please provide the following information so we can better serve and support your inquiry.