Hosted by Jeff Lazarto, Tedd Rogers, Erwann Couesbot and Ryan Garvey
Many healthcare providers are still using legacy ERP systems. As a result of operational challenges due to the pandemic, healthcare providers are being tasked with improving operational efficiencies, reducing costs, and hiring and retaining skilled workers, which is accelerating their ERP cloud migration plans.
Oracle and Workday are now aggressively targeting the healthcare industry through dedicated sales and marketing teams with the sole focus of selling to healthcare customers. The challenge for healthcare providers is how to conduct a thorough cloud ERP evaluation while working under added timeline pressure and facing highly aggressive sales tactics from Oracle and Workday.
In this webcast we will discuss recommendations on how healthcare providers can conduct a thorough evaluation between Oracle and Workday, including:
- Steps to prepare for a competitive evaluation
- Approach for conducting vendor and solution evaluations
- Common healthcare requirements and associated vendor ERP solutions
- Comparing and contrasting Oracle and Workday ERP pricing methodologies
- Defining elements of a strong commercial deal
- Evaluation team, reasonable timeline, and leverage considerations