Hosted by: John Belden, Len Riley, Chip Hanna, and Justin Parker
With a rapidly approaching deadline to move to S/4HANA and new support models on the market such as RISE, companies need to radically shift the way they approach vendor evaluations and negotiations. Whether you take a brownfield or greenfield approach, CIOs face the daunting challenge of simultaneously enabling business and IT transformation initiatives.
To be successful, forward-thinking CIO’s are taking a holistic and integrated approach to sourcing, evaluating and negotiating their SAP Software, Infrastructure as-a-Service, System Implementation and Managed Services relationships.
Our team of S/4HANA sourcing and project execution experts have advised on over 1000 SAP transactions and $55B+ in project spend, achieving an average ROI of 32x. Join our advisors as they share insights on evolving market dynamics, the key risks of transformation projects, and recommended strategies for success.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The strategic decisions your organization will have to make in your move to S/4
- The strategies and tactics that vendors will use to influence your decision making
- The material risks that must be mitigated to ensure a successful S/4 journey
Our team of advisors will address these items in relationship to the five workstreams companies are initiating to enable their S/4 journey:
- Strategy & Business Case (Phase 0)
- S/4 HANA Strategy – RISE vs. non-RISE
- Implementation Partner Strategy
- IaaS and Cloud Migration Strategy
- Managed Services Strategy