Organizations are increasingly turning to the hyperscalers for their infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS) offerings and to manage the more strategic components of their overall strategy. But the decision to leverage a hyperscaler is not as straightforward as it may seem.
To avoid the fallout of missed business cases and commercial underperformance, anyone responsible for negotiating an AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft Azure deal must be aware of the most common commercial risks and prepare a strategy to avoid them.
In this webinar, our expert advisors will leverage their extensive experience advising clients on hyperscaler negotiations to:
- Provide a framework for soliciting, evaluating, and negotiating with AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Pinpoint commercial risks and recommend proven approaches for mitigating them.
- Highlight the core elements of the TCO of your hyperscaler investments.
- Share tips on how to secure a comprehensive commercial construct that provides greater transparency, predictability, and flexibility.
- Identify how these negotiations require you to rethink other supplier relationships such as those with Managed Service Providers.