Implementing agile at global scale introduces new challenges – team sizes are often in the hundreds, implementations are global, compliance is life critical, and the domain is very complex. The larger the project, the greater the risk and need for oversight and constant involvement. When the project is so long, its benefits are often not realized quickly.
This webinar will explore:
• Risks and uncertainties associated with agile at scale
• Specific risk mitigation techniques
• Methods to contractually transfer risk to providers
Mainstream support for SAP’s ECC platform is set to expire in 2025, driving companies to make the conversion to SAP S/4 HANA. This webcast will provide valuable insights on the following:
• SAP's 2020 Ambitions
• Defining The S/4 HANA Journey
• Next Generation SAP Agreement
• Recommended Path Forward
If you are approaching your next Microsoft renewal, this webcast will provide valuable insights, including:
• Outlining how to effectively prepare for your Microsoft renewal
• Providing actionable strategies to increase your leverage with Microsoft
• Techniques to counter Microsoft’s sales tactics come renewal time
Every cloud solution Salesforce sells comes with a subscription that must be renewed. Their approach to taking advantage of their customers’ inability to walk away once product adoption has occurred has been critical to their success. If you are considering adding Salesforce to your supplier portfolio or are already a customer, this webcast will provide many valuable insights, including:
• Outlining how to effectively prepare for your SFDC renewal
• Providing actionable strategies to increase your leverage with SFDC
• Addressing SFDC’s sales tactics come renewal time
Over the past couple of years, Oracle has been transforming itself from a traditional perpetual license application and database company to a Cloud company offering SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions. If you are an Oracle customer or you're considering an Oracle relationship, it is critical to understand how this transformation and evolution will impact your Oracle relationship.
This webcast will:
• Uncover Oracle’s cloud transformation strategy
• Provide insights on what Oracle’s evolving customer approach and sales team compensation policies mean for you
• Detail the tactics Oracle is using to generate sales opportunities
• Prepare you for Oracle’s approach and enhance your negotiation leverage
Software vendors are pushing hard on cloud-based solutions and they’re highly incented to make SaaS sales. Total cost of use calculations comparing Software as a Service versus the licensing of software are fairly well established, however they only provide a partial answer. This webcast takes a deeper dive into not-so-obvious differences between these options, like the cost of legacy integration.
Experts from the UpperEdge SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and Digital practices discussed:
• Business Agility - The masked challenges of SaaS in a growing business
• Enterprise Integrity - A clear understanding of the risks of SaaS to your company
• Time-to-Value - Factors to consider to determine when your investment will really pay off
Annual audits, complex agreements and an evolving SAP ecosystem continue to be significant and costly challenges for SAP customers.
This webcast on SAP license and vendor management covers:
• SAP's approach to software audits
• Consequences of not having control over your SAP relationship including the cost impact based on customer case studies
• Real world customer scenarios of indirect use and significance of the SAP v. Diageo case
• Best practice approaches for getting better management of your SAP relationship-Named User license options, etc.
• Reducing costs by optimizing your SAP named user licenses based on an analysis of real usage data
The results of the SAP v. Diageo case are compelling executives to assess the state of their SAP relationship and potential financial risk. This webcast will address the significance of indirect access, its impact on architecture and buying decisions, and the importance of getting a proactive handle on your SAP relationship to drive predictable outcomes.
Topics covered during the webcast include:
• SAP’s approach to indirect access and enforcement
• Real world customer scenarios of indirect use
• Significance of the SAP v. Diageo case
• Downstream implications of HANA
• Best practice approaches for assessing and mitigating your indirect use risk
The same critical success factors and best practices for large IT programs have been around for years. Yet, large IT programs, professionally managed by well-compensated consultants, continue to fail at the same rate they did 20 years ago. The reason for this is not what you think. Our research shows there is a single factor most correlated with project success and your system integrator will likely not to tell you about it.
In this webcast, UpperEdge Governance & Risk Practice Lead, John Belden and CEO David Blake discuss what this critical success factor is and how you can hold your IT consulting partner more accountable to enabling your programRead More
SAP’s ongoing integration of multiple acquisitions, incessant push for the HANA platform and its transformation to the cloud represent new layers of complexity and opportunity for customers. This complexity, coupled with SAP’s approach to software audits and relationship management, is driving customers to proactively reassess their SAP relationship.
In this webcast, UpperEdge SAP Practice Lead, Len Riley and CEO David Blake, discuss how SAP customers are assessing relationship risk, uncovering optimization opportunities, and redefining their next generation relationship with SAP.Read More