Hosted by Practice Leader Len Riley, and Practice Directors Justin Parker and Greg Hall
As the impact of COVID-19 evolved, many companies shifted from digital transformation investment strategies to the conservation of cash. Not all industries and companies are being impacted the same, however, most companies are undertaking extensive re-planning efforts and cost reduction initiatives.
These efforts include an all-hands-on-deck approach to rightsizing project portfolios and reducing operating expense, while maintaining business continuity. Those companies that possess the ability to quickly accelerate and scale their cost reduction initiatives to meet short-term financial targets while balancing long-term strategic objectives will come out on top.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- How companies are aligning internally to accelerate results
- What the most effective short-/long-term cost reduction levers are
- How suppliers are responding to cost optimization initiatives
- What the most effective strategies are to drive results
- How companies can position themselves for the future