Hosted by Advisory Leaders, John Belden and Jeff Lazarto
The near-term impact of the global coronavirus pandemic continues to deepen with each passing day while the longer-term impact remains unclear. At the start of this year, outlooks were extremely positive with bullish corporate sentiment for digital transformation programs that would bring companies closer to their customers and suppliers.
As the impact of COVID-19 evolved, the rug was pulled out from beneath these companies and the focus shifted to employee health and safety, cash management and business stabilization. Not all industries and companies are being impacted the same. Some companies continue to maintain momentum on their transformation programs, others are rebalancing their plans, and others are pausing their programs.
Companies have all-hands-on-deck trying to figure out how to weather the storm and come out on the other side well prepared to ramp. Those companies that act quickly and decisively to handle the near-term impact while also applying effort to strategize and implement plans for evolving to the future will come out on top.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- How the current environment is impacting companies and their key transformation programs
- What companies can do to effectively ramp down initiatives
- How to engage suppliers for sustainable support
- What companies can do to position themselves to accelerate on the other side
- What companies should be considering for the future