Webinar Hosted by: Chip Hanna, Len Riley and Michael Wesseler
Wednesday, March 22nd at 11am ET
SAP introduced RISE as a simplified deployment model for S/4HANA that conveniently bundles multiple products under a single subscription. However, the complexities of RISE and how it impacts existing operations and adjacent partner relationships cannot be underestimated. With SAP aggressively creating opportunities to push clients to RISE and the 2027 deadline to move off SAP ECC quickly approaching, organizations are running out of time to conduct a proper assessment and are heading into RISE discussions unprepared.
In this webinar, our expert SAP advisors will share their field observations on SAP RISE and provide a deep dive into everything customers need to know as they prepare to evaluate and negotiate RISE.
This discussion will cover:
- The state of the market and how SAP is driving organizations to RISE
- Our observations on RISE’s evolution
- The strategic imperative of establishing a RISE strategy today
- What actions customers must take to manage RISE’s place in their overall roadmap
- Our insights into what a solid RISE strategy looks like from an operational, commercial, and contractual perspective