This was some of the best money we have ever spent on our program.
Manager- Project Management Office, Chesapeake Energy Corporation
UpperEdge’s Program Execution Advisory Services (PEAS) advises and challenges business and technology leaders throughout the lifecycle of their IT-enabled transformations to assess and align their strategy and solution completeness against leading practices and benchmarks. We improve the quality of decision making and identify business and program risks, while holding accountable and managing supplier(s) throughout the lifecycle. This results in cost reduction strategies and minimized supplier cost leakage.
We empower companies
UpperEdge capabilities span across various types of transformations, platforms, phases and service providers, and include:
- Cloud, ERP, digital, Industry 4.0, MES, and testing & maintenance transformation services
- Full program life cycle analysis from business case to support
- Complete workstream coverage including functional, data, testing, change, and infrastructure
- Waterfall, agile and hybrid approaches, methodologies and deliverables
- SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce and other major platforms
- Accenture, IBM, Deloitte, CapGemini, EY, TCS, CSC, and other IT sourcing services providers
- Apply proven methodology and tactics to help improve cost reduction strategies and achieve desired and future outcomes
- Utilize industry-/market-/supplier-/service-specific data, research and IT benchmarking
- Assess using product and solution evaluation criteria, program and service measures, estimators, and playbooks
- Identify key business and program risks and exposure with situational playbooks
- Provide rapid and deep insight into complicated situations using UpperEdge analytical tools
- 7-12% savings on system integrator fees derived through change order and SoW negotiation, incentive management, and client-side risk mitigations
- Reduced delivery and business risk in most transformations
- Increased program cost certainty
- Greater confidence in decision making
- On-going vendor management strategy with supplier leverage resulting in increased vendor value extraction
At UpperEdge, we see our blog as a forum for communicating practical and actionable insights that are grounded in relevant experience to assist you in creating value for your organization. If you are interested in staying updated on UpperEdge’s IT Sourcing and Negotiation leadership articles and content, please subscribe to our blog below.